F. Rabbi & Co was started in 1935 with a focus on procurement and imports. Started by four young brothers, the company rapidly came to be known for its enterprising approach. Soon the Company had offices across all of India.
After partition, the Company focused on the newly formed Pakistan. Assisting the local industry with its needs for imports and exports, the Organization expanded into General Products, Stationery, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Paper and many other products. With its headoffice in Karachi, the company expanded geographically also, with offices in Lahore, Islamabad, Chittagong and Dhaka.
Now, reaching almost 100 years, F. Rabbi & Co, has learnt a lot about Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials, documentation, pricing and other Supply Chain matters. With linkages running over 50 years, the Company understands both the Local Industry as well as International players. This Organizational Learning is complemented by the vigor and energy brought by the young family members who are now playing an important role in the business.